- Most order over $49 will ship free via an economy shipping service such as USPS Priority Mail, USPS First Class Mail, or FedEx Ground.
- USPS PRIORITY MAIL is experiencing delays in shipping delivery speed and announced in April 2020 that "Priority Mail's 2-3 day service commitments now will be extended to 3-4 days respectively."
- Our shipping cut-off time is 2 pm EST daily on weekdays. The only carrier picking up after 2 PM EST is FedEx for FedEx 2-day and FedEx overnight orders. Orders placed after 2 pm via USPS or Free Shipping will ship out on the next business day.
- An economy shipping service should deliver a package within the continental United States within 4 to 7 business days of package release (with a few exceptions).
- We currently ship orders within the United States of America and its territories.
- We do not ship out orders on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Orders placed after 2 pm EST on Friday, and orders placed on Saturday and Sunday, will ship out on **Monday at the earliest.
- Overnight deliveries do not deliver on Saturdays or Sundays. This means that overnight orders placed on Friday before 2 PM EST should arrive on Monday.
- Please call us with any questions at 1-866-457-5937