ILC LightSync Conditional Input Module, Remote Mount, Dry Contact (LSCIM-R-O)
The LightSync Digital Conditional Input Module is designed to accept up to 8 hardwired switch inputs. Each input can be programmed with conditionals related to inputs and pilots in the module. You can setup “AND”/ “OR” logic schemes for each input that needs to be true to activate the switch input. This is very useful in certain situations where you want an input active only when certain conditions exist. Any input can be programmed to control any relay(s), group(s), or preset(s) in any or all panels. Each input has an associated pilot status LED that activates when the input is closed. Inputs have a time-of-day or open/close time of action which could disable the input or change the relays controlled.
Features • Made in the USA • Digital CAT-5 Ready • 8 conditional inputs per module • Conditional input module enhances current LightLEEDer conditionals • Installs directly onto the output board • Digitally addressable device for a unique address • Remote mounting option for LightSync Digital network • Connectors are an easy non-screw push-to-connect type • Optically isolated inputs to protect the electronics • Accepts dry contact closures or open collector inputs • Optional module for 12 - 24 VDC signals • Accepts 2 wire momentary or maintained switch closures • Switch closure LED status is provided for each input • Software logic programming
Warranty • Six-year limited warranty
|SERIES||MODULE OPTION||MODULE TYPE|
|LCSIM - LightSync Conditional Input Module||Panel (P)||Dry Contact (O)|
|Remote (R)||VOC Input (V)|
- Remote Mounting Option: • Remote mount anywhere on the local LightSync network • Self powered from the network • RJ45 connectors provided for easy connection • Mounting plate available
- Safeguards: • Optically isolated inputs eliminate issues connecting systems together
- Physical: • 2.75”Wide 3.50”High • Easy non-screw push-to-connect terminals • Digital addressing switches • Status LED for each input
- Electrical: • Powered from the panel or from the LightSync network
- Operating Environment: • Location: Interiorspace • Operating Temperature: 0° to 50° C • Humidity: 10% - 90% Non-condensing • Atmosphere: Non-explosive/corrosive • Vibration: Stationary
- Certifications and Approvals: • UL CUL • FCC Part 15
Note: This item requires custom programming. Programming services aren't included with the parts purchase. Please call 1-866-457-5937 for information about programming services.