City Theatrical 5917 QolorFLEX 2x2.5A 900MHz Multiverse Dimmer
QolorFLEX 2x2.5A Multiverse Dimmer (P/Ns 5916 and 5917): QolorFLEX 2x2.5A Multiverse Dimmers are small, constant voltage, two-output dimmer designed to be mounted in small spaces such as props, costumes, wands, and candles. They can be controlled wirelessly using City Theatrical’s Multiverse or SHoW DMX Neo wireless DMX/RDM technology, or with wired DMX.
Similar to City Theatrical's QolorFLEX 5x2.5A Multiverse Dimmers, these dimmers provide 20-bit PWM resolution and 8-bit or 16-bit control for extremely smooth dimming at the low end of the dimming curve. Configuration is performed using RDM, such as with a City Theatrical DMXcat, or with City Theatrical’s USB Configuration program for PC/MAC.
A plastic case is included with the QolorFLEX 2x2.5A Multiverse Dimmer to allow easy mounting to scenery while enabling removal of the dimmer from the case for wiring and configuration. These dimmers are designed and built in the USA by City Theatrical, and are available in the 2.4GHz (P/N 5916) or 900MHz (P/N 5917) band.
- Ideal for props and costumes with a low profile
- Supports ANSI E1.11 DMX512-A
- Compatible with all Multiverse and SHoW DMX transmitters
- Low profile latch connections for power, dimmer outputs, and DMX out
- Output port test buttons
- Configuration set via RDM
- Built-in short circuit, reverse polarity, and over temperature protection