Audio-Technica AT6006R Safety Raiser
Designed to mount on a manual turntable, the AT6006R Safety Raiser automatically lifts the tonearm at the end of a record, protecting the stylus from damage. The raiser is equipped with a highly sensitive release antenna and a hydraulic lift with rubber lift bar, ensuring safe, smooth and dependable operation. Height adjustment knob and included spacers allow the raiser to be used with a wide variety of turntables with different tonearm heights.
- Lifts tonearm automatically at the end of a record, protecting stylus tip
- Hydraulic lift with rubber lift bar operates safely and smoothly
- Can be mounted on a variety of turntables with different tonearm heights
- Dimensions: 14 mm (0.55") diameter × 27 mm (1.06") to 39 mm (1.54") height*
- Lift bar movable width: 3 mm (0.12")
- Weight: Approx. 21 g (0.74 oz)
- Accessories: Double-sided tape ×4, Spacer ×2 (14 mm (0.55") diameter × 12 mm (0.47") height; 14 mm (0.55") diameter × 24 mm (0.94") height)
* In standby. Height can be adjusted by using the height-adjustment knob and included spacers.