Allen & Heath AH-DT-02-M 2out Dante Output Expander - No Power Supply
DT02 is a cost-effective, compact 48kHz/96kHz Dante interface enabling 2x XLR outputs wherever you need them on your Dante network. Ideal for a wide variety of fixed installation and AV hire / portable applications, DT02 can be used with any Dante-equipped Allen & Heath mixer or AHM system, as well as with third party Dante systems.
Housed in a compact rugged aluminium box, and with optional mounting ears or rack kit, DT02 can be easily deployed wherever you need it, either mounted in proximity of active speakers or monitors, or placed in the equipment rack.
The unit can be PoE powered or powered via a DC 12V supply. Two versions are available, the standard DT02 with power supply and rubber feet, or the DT02-M which includes surface mounting ears (and no power supply).
- Dante output interface, 48kHz/96kHz
- 2x XLR line outputs
- PoE powered or DC 12V
- EtherCon connector
- Rugged aluminium box
- Optional ears for surface mounting (included in DT02-M version)
- Optional rack mounting kit DT-RK19
- XLR Outputs Balanced, relay protected
- Output Impedance <75Ω
- Nominal Output +4dBu = 0dB meter reading
- Maximum Output Level +22dBu
- Dante 48kHz/96kHz
Power and Temperature
- DC Input +12V DC 1.25A
- Power Consumption 10W max
- Operating Temperature Range 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- PoE Requirements 802.3af 15W