Blizzard Eclipse DMX
Touch Screen Lighting Control Software for DJs
Eclipse DMX™ Lighting Software is a simple and easy to use DMX 512 Lighting control program for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit compatible).
You may have tried “Your DMX”, you may tried an “Express Show”, you may have even tried to “free style”, but nothing can prepare you for the software that will “Eclipse” the competition!
This is the current version, v1.1.1.
EclipseDMX™ software is fully functional with the Blizzard EclipseDMX™ dongle which is now available. Please feel free to download the software to evaluate it, and just imagine the possibilities!
• 3 and 5 pin DMX Out connectors.
• USB powered USB to DMX Interface.
• Sequences may be stacked for playback of multiple sequences at once, or locked, to facilitate lighting different zones or fixtures without impacting others.
• Multiple Interfaces can be used on the same computer via multiple USB ports or a USB Hub. Requires additional purchase of Eclipse DMX USB interfaces
• Huge fixture profile library with over 1,000 profiles at software launch with more profiles being added with each software update.
• Built in EFX Engines for moving fixtures and RGBAW LED fixtures.
• Over 30 pre-programmed shapes for moving heads or scanners and over 30 pre-programmed RGBAW Color FX pre-programmed into the software for “Ready to Go” effect creation.
• Easy custom movement FX creation.
• Position presets allow “looks” to be recorded and placed in sequences, then globally edited at a later time, without re-programming each sequence.
• Built in 3D viewer for offline programming.
• Sequence creation wizard.
• Profile Editor / Creator included.
• BPM and Audio Detect function for running sequences off of an audio source.
• Global controls for Fog/Haze Machines, Strobes and chaser controls.
• Can be used with your favorite USB MIDI hardware controller for a “Hands On” hardware surface playback option.
• USB joystick compatible.
• Optimized for use with touchscreen monitors.
• 1GHZ Processor
• 2GB of RAM
• Open GL compatible video Card for 3D Viewer
• Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit) OS systems. (Not Mac OS compatible)
• Minimum Screen resolution of 1024x768 supported
• Touch Screen Compatible (19 inch or higher recommended)
• 2.0 USB drive
• 150 MB free hard drive space