Audio-Technica AT2020V Limited Edition Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Limited edition of the AT2020, the price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology. Ideal for project/home-studio applications, the AT2020V features a reflective silver finish and comes with an AT8458a shock mount.
This limited edition of the award-winning AT2020 features a reflective silver finish meant not only to celebrate the mic’s clear, natural sound quality but to mirror its true creative force – you! Ideal for home-studio applications, this rugged, side-address condenser is equipped with a lowmass diaphragm custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. The microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. Its analog XLR output connects easily to a digital converter or mixer. As an added bonus, this limited edition comes with an AT8458a shock mount to attenuate any noise, shock, or vibration transmitted through a mic stand, boom, or mount.
- Limited-edition mic with reflective silver finish
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for vocal pickup
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Includes AT8458a shock mount
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Noise: 20 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (typical): 124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 345 g (12.1 oz)
- Dimensions 162.0 mm (6.38") long, 52.0 mm (2.05") maximum body diameter
- Output Connector Integral: 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Included: AT8458a shock mount; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch Audio-Technica Case Style R7
Note: Stand mount not included.